The PURELAB Prima Reverse Osmosis water purification systems deliver ASTM Type III primary grade water from a potable water source. The Prima offers a wide range of water volumes for laboratory, medical and industrial applications.
PURELAB Prima systems are available in seven models named for the volume of water they produce (LPH): the Prima, 7, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, and 120. All models continuously monitor and display water quality and operational parameters, ensuring a constant supply of pretreated quality water. Prima systems are ideal as pretreatment to ultrapure water polishers or for routine glassware washing, feed to autoclaves or for use in environmental cabinets.
|Features and Benefits
- Advanced high-flux TFC membranes
- Easy access front loading cartridges
- Cartridge change indicator
- Microprocessor controlled system management with continuous water quality monitoring through unique GRID display (Prima 7/15/20)
Built-in, integral booster pump (Prima 30/60/90/120)
- Data collection capabilities through RS232 interface
- Adjustable audio-visual alarms
- Auto rinse capability
- Low energy consumption
- Upgradable to higher flow rates
- Wall or bench-mountable
- Supplied complete with all consumables