The MEDICA water purification system delivers NCCLS Type I water to clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
The MEDICA water purification system utilizes pretreatment, RO, deionization, UV photo-oxidation and in-line microfiltration technologies to produce NCCLS Type I water to feed clinical analyzers. This compact system offers an economical alternative to service deionization for analyzer feed water with user friendly features and simple maintenance.
The new MEDICA-R 200 is designed to supply up to 16 liters per minute of NCCLS Type 1 water to higher volume or multiple clinical analyzers in a loop.
|Features and Benefits
- 1 to 15 Megohm purity water
- Flow rates from 7 lph to 200 lph
- Easy to access, front-loading cartridges
- Microprocessor controlled system management with continuous water quality monitoring through an LCD display
- Adjustable audio-visual alarms and cartridge change indicator
- Upgradable to higher flow rates
- Emergency by-pass loop, ensuring uninterrupted water supply to the analyzer
- RS232 port for water quality data collection for compliance with GLP
- Models available with a degassing feature (MEDICA-D 7/15)
- Recirculating models available to ensure consistent purity
- System comes complete with all cartridges
- NEW MEDICA-R 200 includes internal 350 liter reservoir and can supply up to 16 lpm of NCCLS Type 1 water